Friday 25 April 2014

Lunch, shopping and coffee!!

Friday is here finally here and I'm meeting up with Nowara for some lunch/coffee and a well deserved catch up it's been a few weeks since I had seen her last. My morning was a little busy a few things had to be done before leaving my house but the main thing was what do I wear?! It was a little frustrating trying to figure out what to wear with the weather being cloudy but trying to brighten up and predicted to rain all afternoon and not cold. I decided to choose a pair of black ponte leggins which are just super comfortable (Matalan), a berry swing vest (H&M) and my favourite purchase this year (so far), my River Island check duster jacket. Which the outfit worked out perfect, it tried to rain but didn't last long, phew! We got some lunch and done a little shopping (I promise) and finished off with a coffee and of course talking about everything! 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig