Saturday 13 December 2014

Relaxing afternoon with my girl

I woke up yesterday morning and I kind of made plans to spend some time with my Dad and Freddy (my Jack Russell) down the allotment and to see what progress my Dad and Mum has made in the last few months since taking it over from his Dad. I had some breakfast and was just catching up on some TV that I've missed and looked outside several times thinking I could do something else rather than go to the allotment (I have been putting it off for so long!). I messaged one of my friends and decided to go see her have a cheeky afternoon drink. The sun was shining bright but I had the whole monochrome idea in mind so looking through my wardrobe come across a black and white Aztec Skirt and a vest from Primark I bought when I was in London a few weeks ago and go add a little more white I used my new River Island White Laser Cut Out bag. The skirt is very comfortable but it does tend to rise up a bit !!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig