Saturday 13 December 2014

Blush Pink

I had to pop out yesterday morning to post my #JoyfulJunePSBloggers parcel. The weather was looking a bit cloudy and was not as warm as yesterday. Trying to find something to wear was a little hard as my dad said it was suppose to brighten up. I was so eager to wear my new pink blush blazer I purchased from Primark last weekend whilst in London as it was not something I would normally purchase, as I normally stick to black and think I will jazz it up with accessorise. Since I have been blogging and looking at other peoples style it has made me realise I don't just have to wear black or dark colours I can wear different colours too. Not long ago I had purchased a pair of light wash jeggings from F&F which are super comfortable and stretchy as well which I find is a bonus and they only were £12 will have to be buying more! I never thought I would be ever buying a light pair of jeggings as I've always stuck with dark ones. I wore it with a simple black Asos Curve vest top and a pair light pink of sandals from Primark and my new cat eye sunglasses from River Island (my mum liked them so much she bought a pair but in a different colour!). Off I went posting my parcel I also though ah why not by a tripod for my DSLR camera, it would be so much easier taking pictures of outfits and to help with my photography a bit more as its something I really want to do more off. As soon as I got home it was straight out the bag and all set up to take a picture of my outfit that day. Below as you can see is my outfit using the tripod.










Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig