Monday 21 July 2014

My weekend with my auntie's

My auntie (Dolly) had asked me to come over on Friday afternoon for a little catch up and we was going round a friend of hers for a small BBQ and a few drinks. We had a good catch up on everything even though I did see her the weekend before! As the weather was so beautiful I opted for my green and black dip hem dress I bought a few years ago in George Asda, its such a comfortable dress (I did forget to get a picture of me in it got carried away!) We had such a laugh that evening a carried onto her friends were it carried on.. All evening the weather was bliss it did not get cold at all even so we actually walked home early hours of Saturday morning lol. We went back to my aunties and she reminded me to come round to her on the Saturday for pre drinks as we were going to a wedding with my other auntie (Lisa). The forecast for Saturday was rain and thunderstorms I was not impressed I had planned to wear a red/coral dress. Luckily the weather was hot and sunny so I stuck to what I had planned to wear my Coral/Red New Look dip hem dress, Ted Baker Jelly Bow Sandals and myRiver Island White Laser Cut Underarm Bag. I arrived at Dolly's around half 6ish and see Lisa had made her way there as well. We had a couple starting drinks, finishing off our nails and trying to cool down and we was off. I had many compliments on the dress. I met my friend Daniel there as well who looking very smart in his White Blazer. We had a good catch up laughing, joking, drinking and dancing of course. I did manage to get a selfie (in the toilets) but couldn't get a full length one :( (sorry if its unclear!). The main thing was we all enjoyed ourselves and typically me and Daniel were the last ones to leave!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig