Tuesday 22 September 2015

A Stroll Before I Go Back To Work


*UPDATED*
Yesterday was my last day off before I go back to work after just over a week off :( I didn't wan to just sit around and do nothing so I popped to town just to have a browse and possibly buy a pair of leggins I'd seen in New Look Inspire a few days ago. I couldn't decide what to wear so I wore what I know best.. Black (lol). I wore the most comfortable leggings I own stretchy plain black leggings from Marks and Spencer, these are the best I have come across after years of searching but for the last two years they have never disappointed. I had this long line dip hem shirt (purchased a couple years back) and a pair of simple black sandals, 
both from New Look. They no longer stock the black ones but they have them in white or here is a similar pair in black. I think I have a bit of an addiction to New Look, they have got some nice statement pieces coming in this season, I'm a little excited an excuse to shop!! I was very minimal with my jewellery as I only wore the cutest little dainty Scorpio necklace I got from River Island a few days prior. I almost forgot my leopard print bow belt from Primark which matches my phone case :)


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig