Wednesday 20 August 2014

A Tropical Evening

I've been wanting to write this post for the last couple days but I haven't been feeling well for a few days (still feeling like poo). My auntie had called me to tell me she had made some Jamaican Patties and that they were "wicked" and to pop round and get some (and they were so tasty!). Well I didn't make it round till evening as my mum came home from work and we had a bit of a catch up as I hadn't really seen her for a couple days. I do love to spend time with my Mum and just talk about everything and we try to do something once a month, either go shopping or for a bite to eat and we're doing something this Friday :)! After the A Confident Me On The Rise? post I just wanted to wear something a little different and for some reason I really wanted to put some eyeliner on which I haven't done a cat flick in years. I bought this Tropical print dip hem long sleeved shirt from Primark a couple months back but I was a little scared to wear such a bold print because I normally stick to just block colours. I thought to myself no just wear it and I did with a pair of black stretchy trousers and I loved it. My mum was in a little shock I think because I had a little make up on (just to even out my skin tone) but was not caked and a print shirt, she actually kept saying how nice I looked in the middle of conversation a few times lol  but then my dad said I looked like someone from the 80's? They had these dip hem shirts in a few different colours which I have in the black and a cobalt blue (at a bargain price of £5!) they go with anything, they can be dressed up or down but I do find the sizing in Primark is such a hit and miss to the point I actually sized down in it. I'm really sorry that the pictures are not that clear, unfortunately my auntie's kitchen is not the greatest for lighting.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig