Tuesday 16 September 2014

20% off River Island from Elle Magazine

Elle magazine have teamed up with River Island and given 20% off to its readers for use in store and online being that I'm often purchasing items from there I had to buy the magazine. Its £4 for the magazine but if your like me you could buy everything in the store you could save yourself quite a bit of money. Earlier this year they had a black jersey blazer which I wanted so badly but they sold out in my size and in my local store. I did email the customer service but they were unhelpful. Recently I've had my eye on this black zig zag jacket which I know would go perfect with everything and a new leopard print purse my current one just seems to takw up so much space in my bags. I'm a little excited as I've seen so many clothes I want from their site I want its hard to control the urge!


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig