Sunday 21 September 2014

Last Wedding Of The Year

Last night me and my parents were invited to a wedding reception last night and it's the last wedding of the year for me to attend to (don't know if I can do anymore shopping trying to find outfits!). Earlier this year I had bought this lovely skater dress from Gok Wan's collection for Tu at Sainburys. When I tried it on I was in love, it is so comfortable and you don't feel restricted in any way at all and is very flattering as my mum kept saying. As it was a little cold to wear on its own I put on this white long line jacket I recently purchased from Primark. It was a good job I did wear it because the venue thought it would be a good idea to have the air con on full blast! I kept my jewellery to a minimum with a knuckle ring and a oversized pair of studs (no longer available) and my white laser cut out underarm bag, all from River Island. I went for comfort with footwear and put on a pair of flat sandals.


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig