Thursday 30 October 2014

Early Birthday Present

A few weeks ago (maybe a month or two ago now) my very good/best friend Nowara bought me a early birthday present, a new bag from Accessorize (see here). I was sooo excited even though my birthday is not until 1st November. Everyone that knows me know that I love a bag and as soon as I saw this one I fell in love. Its a burgundy colour which I keep seeing all over the high street this season and I can't wait to use it more, it also comes in other colours too. Since I got it I've used it a couple times and it is so spacious, it fits my iPad, notebook, umbrella and my little make up bag the only thing is my purse is just so big for the bag it fits but I've had to buy a smaller purse which isn't a bad thing because it takes up a lot of space in all my bags. It has two outer zip compartments and one inner, it can be carried over you arm or shoulder (as it has an additional strap) so its very versatile for me. I'm currently in London at the moment shopping as its my birthday tomorrow !! Yay and I'm using this bag and I have been shopping for hours now and it's not hurting my arm or anything it's just perfect and my nails match it too !!!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig