Saturday 13 December 2014

New Make Up


As it was my birthday a few weeks ago I went a little over board on buying some make up and brushes, normally I'd buy the high street brands like Bourjois, Rimmel or L'Oreal but I do own a Chanel and YSL lipstick which I bought as treats! I'm kind of annoyed to why I didn't buy the following any sooner because I cannot rate them highly enough.
A while back I had received a sample of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, my skin looked and felt just like silk, it was AMAZING so I had to buy one. When I used a little foundation on top I just felt it lasted that little bit longer and applied so much more better on my skin. To keep the foundation/concealer in place I bought Mac's Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, I had to purchase one which was easier to use on the go. I did go back to a high street brand and buy Bourjois Bronzing powder and highlighter, it smells scrumptious! If your like me you want to try contouring but no idea where to start this is the perfect starting kit but if you want something a little more intense I'd recommend Sleek's Contouring Kit (which I have in medium). Now in order to apply these better I bought a couple Real Techniques brushes, stippling and blush. I've read up on many posts and watched videos on line thinking are these the right ones for me and thanks to everyone's posts/videos they are perfect. Using the stippling brush with any kind of foundation or CC cream I personally think applies better then using a foundation brush as you don't get any of them lines they can sometimes cause. For the contouring I use the blush brush to blend it in so there no harsh lines and look strange. In the future I will be purchasing more Real Technique brushes and I'll try to post a picture using the contouring kit and brushes soon!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig