Saturday 3 January 2015

Home made body scrub

For Christmas I decided to actually make a present instead of buying one, I thought it would be more of a personal present. I wanted something Christmassy so I chose cinnamon as a base and then looked all over the Internet to see what recipes I could find and what would go best.I kept it quite basic as this was my first ever attempt of even making anything like this before. To go with the cinnamon I picked Madagasca Vanilla essence. Here is a list of what I used and how I made it :)


Ingredients
  • 10 ounces of brown sugar
  • 4 table spoons of ground cinnamon
  • 4 table spoons of almond oil
  • 1 1/2 tea spoon of vanilla essence
  • 1 stick of cinnamon
How to make
  1. Using a medium sized mixing bowl place the brown sugar and ground cinnamon and mix well
  2. In a separate smaller bowl as best you can blend the almond oil and vanilla essence
  3. Pour the oil and essence into the sugar mixture and (again) mix well
  4. Once mixed spoon it into an airtight jar (ideally a Kilner clip top jar) and add the cinnamon stick on top for decoration before sealing.
Enjoy.x
PS. My friend absolutely loved it (YAY!!)

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig