Saturday 3 January 2015

Planning for New Years

Updated
Me and Nowara have decided we are going London for NYE this year and we're super excited!! At the moment we have no idea where exactly we are going but will find a bar but if someone can recommend somewhere get in touch with me !! The next major thing on my mind is what do I wear ?! It's going to be cold but I don't want to be wrapped up in thick jumpers and all sorts. After browsing on line I've come across some things I wouldn't mind purchasing and having as an option to wear. Below I've found a few things online as some options and will eventually pick something to wear.

1. Rose Print Shirt - New Look Inspire
2. Faux Stone Cut Ring - Forever21
3. Long Sleeved Swing Dress - Pink Clove
4. Red Sequin Tunic Dress - New Look Inspire
5. Wet Look Leggings - New Look Inspire (now out of stock)
7. 'What Ever' Clutch Bag - New Look
9. Bubbly Bag - New Look
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig