Monday 29 February 2016

A casual Friday

The other week (on a Friday) I popped out very briefly to get my eyebrows and lashes tinted, on my days off I do like to look nice not necessarily dress up with a full face of makeup and heels but you know just like you have made an effort without making an effort, if that makes sense. Scanning through my wardrobe for something to quickly put on become a bit of a mission but I remembered I bought this long tunic/top from Tu Sainsburys that would be perfect with a pair of leggins or jeans and boots. 
 
Myself and my mum often have a little browse in the clothing section in Sainbury’s they often have some lovely items and they are not badly priced either. She loves a bit of TU clothing, I’ve had to tell her she needs to venture out to the town centre now and again! Also Gok Wan’s collection is there and every season he brings out a new range I fall in love, in my opinion he caters for real woman and in his dresses there's often detachable control wear included. 
 

This top is perfect for them non dressy days if you're just popping out doing some errands or casual day out. I paired the tunic with some simple black leggins and my lace up boots, it’s a very comfortable outfit. As you can see it is quite loose I didn't want this to be a tight fitting top. The material is good, it doesn't itch against my skin and it is quite long so it’s ideal for those who like to have something to cover their bum. 

 
Tunic - Tu for Sainsburys 
Leggins - George for Asda
Boots - Steve Madden, my pair are no longer available but here is this seasons style  
Jacket - River Island, no longer available but here is something similar
 
 
x


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig