Sunday 14 February 2016

Afternoon tea and drinks with my family


As a little extra for my mum’s birthday I decided to get all the females in the family to join me and my mum for afternoon Tea at the Salthouse, well all that could make it. Myself and my mum have been to afternoon tea in the past (including The Ritz which is amazing), for some members of the family it was their first time. We all enjoyed it very much catching up with each other and having a laugh and we all agreed we would do it again but in the summer as it was a little cold. If you are in the area and you like a cup of tea, mini food and a beautiful view in summer I would highly recommend you book a table with some friends and enjoy. The family members that couldn’t make the tea came round that evening and we all had a few drinks and music playing, my dad had cooked some food. My mum has enjoyed her birthday celebrations but is now happy that we can go back to normal!

It was casual dress but I still wanted to make an effort as The Salthouse is a lovely hotel, it's kind of posh but not posh if you know what I mean. I wanted to be comfortable in what I was very because we was going to be sat down for a little while so I decided to wear a black sleeveless belted jacket with my khaki flowered shirt some black treggins and my trusty Chelsea boots. 




Jacket - Dorothy Perkins (currently in the sale)
Shirt - Sold out in New Look but here is something similar
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - New Look
Earrings - River Island
 
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig