Wednesday 23 March 2016

Finally found a bomber jacket!!

So last week I finally bought a bomber jacket, I’ve been looking for one for ages but just trying to find that right one. You know when you have this vision of what you want but everywhere you look you can’t find it. To be honest it got a little frustrating in the end but one day I just found it and loved it. I found it on Asos Curve and I have been in love since it arrived. They are so versatile and can be worn with pretty much anything! Last week I was meeting up with Nowara for a catch up and I just wanted to be casual, it didn't take me long to decide what I wanted to wear. I dug out my light jeggins, black t-shirt and my trainers and finished with my lovely new jacket and off I went. I have a thing that when it's like winter (technically it’s now Spring) I don’t feel right wearing light coloured jeans/jeggins, don’t ask me why but it has always been that way with me and because the days are not so gloomy I thought I could get away with it. And I did! It wasn’t the warmest of days but it kept me warm without being too thick. This has definitely now got to be my go to jacket except when/if we get a good summer. Also I’ve had some compliments since I’ve been wearing it too!

 

Bomber jacket - Asos Curve  
T-Shirt - Asos Curve 
Jeggins - Old F&F but here is something similar  
Trainers - Nike (Thea)


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig