Tuesday 2 August 2016

Bodysuits

Over the last few months or so I've been shopping most weekends, finding bargains and slightly changing/updating my style a bit. I wanted to update my wardrobe a bit but also buy things that are basic items all girls should own. About three weeks ago I had popped into Primark and see that they had some bodysuits in various colours and styles. To begin with I was a little conscious about wearing them but I thought you know what, just buy it, so I did and since then I've been back and bought three more in other colours. I've been wearing them with high waisted jeans, they are superrrr comfortable and I don't have to worry about a top underneath rising up and being annoying. I have just fell in love with wearing them. If you're thinking about getting one go to Primark, they are no more than £5 so you can't really go wrong can you?! The poppers are something I'm slowly getting used to, it can be a nuisance when going to the toilet but it's something you get used to.
 

On this particular time I had worn it with a sleeveless blazer I had bought from New Look in the sale, they sold out in the khaki but they have it in black and white see here. My jeans are from Primark as well and my sandals are from New Look in the sale.

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig