Monday 10 October 2016

The longline check shirt

Over the weekend me and my family got together and we went out Saturday evening. It was a casual night not something to really get dressed up for so I decided to wear my new RI red check shirt. I see this last week when I passed through, I was mainly excited they had something in stock in my size!
 
 
 

As you can see it's a long line with four splits, one in the middle, back and sides. The fit is lovely, when you're moving around there's no pull and tightness anywhere and it's really soft. This will defintely make a few appearances over the season. I simply wore this with a paid of light denim high waisted jeans and some heeled boots oh and how can I forget I bought this RI Plus bow choker as well, it's super cute.
 
 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig