Monday 28 November 2016

Barry M nail varnish and eyeshadow palette

I popped into my local Boots last week with no intensions of buying anything just to have a look and see what's on offer honestly I was getting some ideas for Christmas. Of course I did have a look at the Barry M nail varnishes to see if they had more colours in the Coconut infusion collection and if they had a silver glitter. So as you can see I did it, I bought three nail varnishes(naughty of me I know), I chose two new coconut infusions, (Oyster and Fever) and silver glitter one. I am liking a little bit of grey colours on my nails at the moment this will most likely change again to a matte red soon though.

My collection of the coconut infusion nail varnishes is growing quickly, I have a majority of the like nude colours and more from the other ranges they do. I just loveee their nail varnishes, I find they last long and the colours are just amazing, the application is so much easier with the flatter brush. If anyone asks me I will always recommend Barry M and the best thing is they don't take that long to dry either! With the amount of them I own I might as well be an ambassador for Barry M nails lol.






Whilst I was looking I noticed they had an offer on, if you spend more than £7.50 you will receive a Red Carpet Ready palette free! Who couldn't resist that?! The eye shadow palette itself retails at £6.49 so you can't go wrong really. If I'm honest I didn't really need it but if it's free why not? Another one to add to the collection. The one thing I like about this palette apart from my favourite shades is that it comes with a primer within the palette itself, I haven't seen this before and I think it its a great idea especially if your away for the weekend and trying to limit how much make up products your taking with you. Included there is two mattes, one a white-ish shade and nude, then for the glittery ones there is a gold, rose gold (my favourite), bronze and a blackened one which is not a glittery as the others. I can see that there can be so many looks you can create with this.


Have you tried any of the Coconut infusion nail varnishes? Do you have the palette?



x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig