Sunday 27 November 2016

How I style my over kneed boots part 1

For a little while now I had been eyeing up over knee boots which are appearing all over but always struggled to find any that would fit my calves. That was until I see that River Island were now doing a wide fit range but I couldn't justify spending £75 on them not knowing if I was actually going to wear them. I was browsing through Primark where I saw these "suede" over knee heeled boots at less then half the price, only £22!!
 




Different colours and styles are all over the high street this season and I love them because they can be dressed up or down. In this post I've put them with a oversized shirt dress, added a thin belt and collar pins. I've already seen some other dresses on the high street that would look lovely with these. I can't wait to wear these out somewhere and the heel height is just right (no more than 10cm). I will be doing a part two soon where I will be wearing them but in a more casual way.
 
 
Have you purchased some over knee boots? How would you style them?
 
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig