Monday 21 November 2016

New Ted Baker bag

Ahh my favourite accessory!! For the last 5/6 years Ted Baker bags have caught my eye, I love the styles they look so smart and they look very structured. A few years ago I would no way have bought one as they are a little pricey but you are also paying for quality not just the brand. I've bought bags from all over the high street, some brilliant and some not so good. As much as I love River Island unfortunately their bags I struggle with, they always break or stitching comes apart, so I have stayed away from them but my favourite high street brand has to be H&M they last the absolute longest and are so spacious.



This year I decided I will treat myself for my birthday to a nice one and this Kaci one really caught my eye, I've been looking for a structured tote/shopper bag for some time but could never find anything even though I would seen people with exactly what I want. I do worry about my bag being open and everything being on show but this has a zip opening and closure which is ideal for me especially when I go London. It's the large version and it's the perfect size, it comes with a little detachable bag inside which you could use if you were going out. I was actually so excited when I bought it, I walked straight into Ted Baker and it was right in front of me. I have been using it ever since, my other bags are going to feel neglected soon.



Also as it was my birthday a friend of mine at work bought me a little something to go with it as she knows I love Ted Baker and it was this little compact mirror and perfume. It smells soooo lovely and the mirror has now replaced the one I previously had in my bag (and it matches my purse).





Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig