Thursday 3 November 2016

Sudocream Skincare cream review

With the winter months approaching I was looking for a more of a moisturising cream to use as the ones I currently use are quite thin and more ideal for the summer months, I didn't have to look far as I was very kindly sent Sudocream's skincare cream. I was very excited to try this as you know the original cream is thick and protects the skin as we all know the most common use for it is a nappy rash cream. I didn't actually realise how many years Sudocream has been around for, since 1931 and still going strong.
 



This is like the perfect size, I take it everywhere with me it's now become a staple item in my handbag. The consistency is thick like the original cream which is why you only need to apply a thin layer as a little really goes a long way. I use it every night before I go bed after Evolve's Hyaluronic Serum and in the mornings if it's a no make up day, which is 5 days a week (I refuse to get up earlier for work to do make up, I love sleep too much lol). With all that use I still have at least half the tube left! The only reason I don't wear this with make up as it is a little heavy for my skin to then apply primer and foundation on top of this, I don't like to have my face caked in products. If you have dryer skin throughout the colder weather or even in general I would highly recommend this, it's super moisturising.

This is definitely a cream which I will love in the winter, you can feel it protecting your skin, it doesn't leave you with white patches on your face (providing you fully rub it in). I will say this has to be one of the best bargain skin care products as this retails at around £2.09 and I will be buying this again!!

Have you tried this? If so what are your thoughts?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig