Wednesday 21 December 2016

Last minute Christmas gifts

Have you left it really to the last minute to buy something for a female? Well I've created another little list of things you can get last minute. If you can't make it into the stores a lot of places still have delivery options to have it in time for Christmas with of course delivery charges or some of them are offering free delivery of orders over a certain amount.


How amazing does this look!!! I had seen quite a few bloggers post about this before it came out in Boots, it was half price I was really tempted to buy it myself but I was unsure of who I could give this too as my mum already has a majority of the items included. It also comes in a lovely case which can be used to store other bits and bobs you have and the selection of products is just amazing, I mean who doesn't love Soap and Glory??
Recently this brand came to Asos, I was excited as I couldn't find these available in the UK (unless I was looking in the wrong places?) and I'm still yet to buy one! I've heard so many good things about this product and anyone who loves matte lipsticks would seriously love this too and it's long lasting. I think I might be purchasing one of these myself before Christmas in Faded which is apart of the Nudes collection (if I get round to it).
If you know someone loves hot drinks or is like me makes one and forget it, a travel mug is ideal, it will keep what ever hot drink warmer for a lot longer. I picked one up for myself from Primark (so perfect), I love it, I use it all the time at work and I even have a spare one at home. You can also buy their favourite hot drink to go along with it and trust me they will be excited to use it first time.
Who just loves Autumn/Winter? You can light a candle snuggle up on the sofa (or in bed) with a nice hot drink and watch Netflix all day. There is so many candles available, I have a few laying about. I think everyone knows about Diptyque, Jo Malone and Yankee candles but you can spend as little or as much as you want on them, I found that Tesco's have a good range of scents and sizes.
This is just amazing, I won't go into too much detail about it as I will be writing a full post on it shortly but just a quick one on this it is amazing! After you use it your skin is just glowing, exactly what it says on the tin (well jar). If you know someone who loves to pamper themselves a little bit this is so ideal, could not recommend it enough!

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig