Wednesday 26 April 2017

April's Love Me Beauty

I've been subscribed to Love Me Beauty for a few months now and I must say for a beauty subscription box/bag I really quite like it. You pay Around £13 including postage per month and you get 60 credits to use in their store, everything is of different value, the products are not always full size they are more like deluxe samples but they are so ideal and perfect for on the go and your trying the product before you buy it full size. They often have a feature brand each month within their edit which has a selection of products from that particular brand, for example they've had: Make Up Forever, Kat Von D and Charlotte Tilbury, it feels like a treat to try these brands as some of them can be pricey.

Each month you will receive an email to let you know once you're credits have been renewed and a link to shop the edit. You have to use a minimum of 60 credits per order but you can buy additional credits if you want if there is something else that. Some months there will be products from previous edits but sometimes these are handy as they are mainly of smaller value and can bulk up your order. I do look forward to receiving my order as I find the products in the edits are really good quality, also they come in a little zip up pouch with different patterns/colours each month.


This month I had a look through and I decided to pick the following:
Eco Tools Full Powder and Precision Blush, Dr Bragi Sheet Intensive Treatment and Popband hair band.

Eco Tools full powder and precision blush brush
These brushes are super super soft! The full powder one is ideal for applying powder all over the face and dusting away or applying any translucent powder and possibly even blusher due to its dome shape. The precision blush is a bit more dense and not as fluffy but as you can guess from the name this is for more precise application. Now it's described as a blush brush but I think I can see me using this more for contouring as the end is slightly flatter. I can definitely see me using both of these a lot.

Dr Bragi intensive treatment mask
This doesn't give away that easily but this Dr Bragi intensive treatment mask that it's actually a sheet mask but it is. I tried it out a couple of weeks ago, I do find that they can be a little fiddly when trying to get out of the packaging. I left it on for a good 10 minutes maybe even longer (I cannot honestly remember) and it did leave my skin feeling soft but I noticed once I took it off and was moisturising the remains into my skin I did notice my face felt a little tacky and that it didn't all fully sink into my skin. I'm glad I've tried it, I would use it again but it wouldn't be my first choice and especially at £10 a mask I know there is others on the market that are better.

Popband hair tie
I was honestly a bit intrigued to try this hair band, every time I go into Boots I always debate on buying a pack and trying them. So when it came up in the edit it was the first thing I put in my basket, they are described to be a fashionable hair tie but also not to leave any kinks in your hair and prevent any hair being ripped out. I have tested this out and so far I can say my I cannot believe I'm saying this as I've been a fan of the Invisibobble (I will still continue to use them) but I actually prefer these. There was no kinks left in my hair and certainly no hair ripped or broken as I took it out, I've actually ordered the pink one in this months edit cause I loved it so much!

Have you tried any of the above? What are your thoughts?

x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig