Monday 26 February 2018

Comedy night out?

Last weekend Mo the Comedian was in Ipswich so me and some family and Sharna got some tickets and said we would go out for the evening. A few of us went to Mizu to get some food before hand, if you know me, you will know that I love Mizu! If you every find yourself in Ipswich or Brentwood and like noodle oriental food I would definitely give this a try.


And the show, well what an absolute shambles (that was my answer to everything for the whole night). It was based around Mo the Comedian but the three or four acts before were musicians/bands and if I'm perfectly honest they were not really to anyone's taste, people spent more time at the bar or talking to their friends. A 20 minute break turned into an hour and a half break, by this point one of my aunties walked out, me and Sharna were on social media then started playing games. It was just very disappointing but Mo came out and we done nothing but laugh. He joked about some situations me and Sharna could relate too it was too funny. I think I would go see him again but in London where it is a proper night.


I dressed casual and simple as you can see, I didn't want to feel uncomfortable after eating. We have all been there wearing a lovely outfit and going out for food then after feeling a little bloated or just urgh so I avoided this with my new fav RI plus Molly jeggings they are comfortable and stretchy, basic tee from Asos Curve, faux suede biker jacket from Primark and my Adidas EQT Support trainers (they are perfect for long days out!). Ooh I forgot to picture but I had my little black rucksack, I took a bottle of water with me as I knew that the prices at the bar would be high!

x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig