Thursday 22 March 2018

Meeting up with the owner of Prime Sportswear

So over the weekend I met up with a very close friend of mine and young entrepreneur Kieran, he has set up a sports based clothing line, Prime Sports Wear. He very kindly asked me a while back to be a brand ambassador which of course I accepted but unfortunately we haven't really had the chance to actually sit down and talk properly about the brand due to both our work schedules since. As I was in London over the weekend, we was both free so it was a great opportunity to meet up and talk.




As you may have not yet heard of the brand I did ask a few questions just so you can who is behind the brand and what they are about.

When did you start Prime Sportswear?
We have been going for almost two years and so far its been an amazing journey.

Where did you get the idea to start the PSW?
The idea came from two things, wanting to own my own business and my love sport and I tried to find a way to combine both of them and get something started. In addition what really helped was that I go gym every day and I was seeing people wearing kind of old clothes which aren't really sporty and can restrict people doing certain exercises. *light bulb moment* lol

What have you found challenging or interesting so far?
The art of learning the needs and wants of people is very interesting. Trying to produce clothing at affordable pricing has been at the forfront of the business as we try and adopt the skills to improve peoples lives around the well living to increase motivation and confidence amongst themselves.

Is there a message you are trying to send everyone?
It is not just a anytime thing, it's literally everyday. These are our goals, to improve your lifestyle which means you always push and work hard. It is a statement. Dominating to perfections allows you to break barriers and also go above and beyond

What are your social media links?
WebsiteTwitter and Facebook @PrimeSportswear

Is there anything else you would like to add?
Remember our three taglines:
Dominate to perfection
Stay ready, be ready
Never settle for less
Don't forget to add and follow us on social media
#WeArePrimeSportswear

I was also very kindly given some merchandise for myself and my parents. I am not just saying this but the quality and feel of the track tops is just so good. I've since worn the black track top and the t-shirt since and honestly so comfortable. My parents were also very happy with them too!

If you haven't already seen there is a short video over on my Youtube channel with a little intro to Prime Sportswear, click here. Go check it out and give it a thumbs up :)

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig