Tuesday 3 April 2018

My Easter bank holiday 2018

Oh how is it Tuesday already, boooo, back to reality now. I really had quite a busy weekend it was nice but I'm kind of glad it is over and I can sleep again! It certainly is fun having weekends away and things planned but I tend to find you forget your days and spend way too much money lol.



It all started Friday, me and my friend planned to go out in o2 Kentish Town for a bashment event, Spice was performing along with others. If I'm honest I didn't want to leave my house as I knew it was raining in London and I had straightened my hair. The journey itself wasn't too bad even though they had rail replacement but they are getting better with the timings and not letting you hang around for too long for the coach, train or tube. We went shopping in Westfields in Stratford and picked up a few last minute things and went back to our rooms and started with a few drinks whilst getting ready. We went out and really had a good time, it was very packed and surprisingly the drinks were not as pricey as I thought.


Eventually we woke and refreshed after the night before, unfortunately my friend was not feeling the best and the thought of a breakfast did not go down so well. As I wasn't feeling so bad I went and got some food later in the afternoon and felt a bit more alive and really could have done with going to sleep but I didn't, I met up with my friend in Croydon to watch the boxing. A few of us went to Box Park which is located literally right next to East Croydon station and watched the fight between Anthony Joshua (bae) and Joseph Parker. Now I know I'm not the only person who thought the fight could have been better and that ref just needed to allow them to fight instead of interrupting when things could have got interesting but anyway AJ won as we all knew he would. After the fight I just went back to the hotel in North London and literally fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.


Sunday, the day of rest. I wish it was a rest day I was slightly tempted to stay again another night just to sleep lol but when I was speaking to my mum in the morning we both said it will most likely be a nightmare leaving London on the Monday as a lot of people will be make their way home from where ever they have been over the weekend. So I slowly made my way home and got home late afternoon and just chilled out really watched some TV.

I had no plans for Monday apart from maybe go food shopping with my mum and fully unpack but my auntie invited me round for dinner with the family and I couldn't resist. Nothing better then spending time with your family after a busy weekend. It's always lovely seeing my niece, she's three and a little madam. I went home and chilled out and got things ready for work Tuesday.

Did you get up to anything nice this weekend? Or did you just chill out?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig