Wednesday 7 February 2018

Empties of 2018 Part 1


Some more empty products to review yay!! I love reading posts or watching YouTube videos on empty products and I love giving my opinion on what products I felt that worked and maybe not so much. A few months ago I wrote my first empties post, click here and with the amount of empty products I have (a big bag full) this will become a regular thing.


Here is a handful picked at random and most I enjoyed using, a couple not so much but it's all about trying new products to see what you like right?

On a quick note how is it Wednesday already? Officially half way through the week, we can make it!

This was OK, It was a little runny but was moisturising whether it done what it was supposed is another question. If I'm honestly I didn't really see any difference and I used the whole tube. Sadly I wouldn't repurchase this one as I know there is better and other products out on the market that will do the job.

If you have never used a micellar water where have you been? I've been using this since it first came, before they brought out the mini bottles I put some in a spray travel bottle and take it everywhere I travel to. It removes make up pretty well and doesn't leave a tacky feeling on the skin. I already have a back up of these Asda had them on offer two for £5, I couldn't resist that bargain!

Victoria Secret's Total Attraction
This is another one of my fav mists from Victoria Secret's, I absolutely love this one, I was so guttered when I finished it I'm on the hunt for one but every time I go to order it it's sold out! The fragrance itself stands out the sweet smell or cherry orchid just love it!


This came in a Glossybox, when it comes to mascara's I often find one I love and stick to me but I have been trying new ones lately. Unfortunately I was very disappointed with this one, after a few hours of wear it would be all under my eyes and I'd start looking like a panda, it felt flaky also the brush was not my ideal kind of brush I prefer the more plastic ones like Benefit's They're Real or Mac's Extreme Dimension

I had a sample of this from a magazine (along with a face wash and lip moisturiser I think) and was the perfect size for traveling, I used it on a weekend away and then couldn't put it down until it of course finished by it was light and my skin felt refreshed and moisturised. For a face cream it is a little pricey but it would definitely be something I would considering purchasing full size.

Again another sample from a magazine, give you a chance to try before you buy! For a night cream it was just the right consistency, not too thick but not too watery that it don't feel like it's doing anything. In the mornings my skin felt so smooth, I would look to purchase this in the future.


As apart of my night routine I would put a little bit of this (little goes a long way!) on a cotton pad and then cleanse my face before using Ren's night cream. There was something about it my skin felt so clean and refreshed and I felt that night routine made such a difference.

Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara 
Technically this is not an empty product this was another Glossybox product, I had never heard of the brand and was intrigued the packaging was cute and simple. I tried it for a few days and I had some reaction to it, my eyes continuously watering and I started to get a little bump on my water line so I immediately stopped using it. You can most likely guess I would not be purchasing this again or try any other products.

This is definitely moisturising and has been my saviour throughout winter I'm kinda sad that it's finished but happy at the same time. When I started to use more of the product and when I've often got long nails it became more difficult to get it out of the pot. I would look at repurchasing this again as it was a great balm to use, it lasted ages and kept my lips smooth!

Groovy Food Coconut Oil
This one isn't pictured mainly because as soon as I was finished with it I threw it out. I love coconut oil and has become a staple item when it comes to keeping my skin moisturised especially my feet. I apply it at night all over, advice do not sit on anything which you can slip off! I have already re purchased some in another brand and a mini tub to take away with me, I cannot be without it! Also great for cooking!

Have you tried any of the above products and have different views? Would you like to try any of these?

X

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig